If you want your foods to become soft, moisturized, and re-energized we suggest you try a new spa experience at home with natural homemade foot scrub which is easy and inexpensive and does not cause any side-effect.
The best way to use this DIY foot scrub is over a tub of hot water. Also, you can make a combination with a massaging foot spa, because it is really relaxing!
But this kind of foot scrub is not just for feet, you can use it an all over your body- especially for rough elbows, knees, shoulders, and back.
All you need is:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½- ¾ cup coconut oil, melted (olive or almond oil also work)
- ½ cup Epsom salts
- ½ cup baking soda
- 2 chamomile tea bags
- 15 drops chamomile essential oil
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- blue soap colorant (optional)
How to prepare it?
- In a large bowl combine sugar, coconut oil, Epsom salt, baking soda, chamomile tea bags, and essential oils in a large bowl. Stir well until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Add blue coloring a bit at a time until your desired shade is reached. Stir more to combine.
- Transfer foot scrub to a jar.
How to use?
Scrub a generous amount of your homemade lemongrass and chamomile foot scrub over your feet, then rinse away and pat dry.