Nowadays, with each passing day, a new, potent, and highly effective folk remedy is being discovered. Hence, this leads to people being more opened to natural cures. One such potent healing method is comprised of a mixture from castor oil and baking soda. The amazing thing about this homemade cure is the fact that it can treat more than 24 health problems.
On the one hand, baking soda neutralizes toxins and irritants on the surface of the skin and so it aids in the treatment of minor skin irritations and itching sensation. Moreover, it’s exceptional in neutralizing stomach acid, which further alleviates poor digestion, heartburn, and ulcer ache.
On the other hand, castor oil has the power to treat illnesses that are resistant to conventional medicines. Namely, Dr. William A. McGarey, castor oil can heal the following symptoms:
- Warts-rub warts with castor oil on a regular basis for 4 weeks and they will disappear.
- Cataracts-drop one drop of castor oil in your eyes, every night before going to bed.
- Strained ankle-make a compress of castor oil coating and leave it overnight. It will promote quicker healing and pain relief.
- Pilondial cysts- apply castor oil onto the affected area on a regular basis.
- Moles-remove moles by applying castor oil onto them for 4 weeks.
- Bee stings-alleviate bee stings and lower the swelling by applying castor oil.
- Allergies-lower allergy symptoms by consuming five drops of castor oil every morning.
- Eye allergies-alleviate them by applying a bit of castor oil onto the eyelids before going to bed.
- Cuts and bruises-speed up the healing process by applying castor oil onto minor cuts and bruises.
- Calcium deposits-massage the soles with a bit of castor oil daily.
- Hepatitis-consume castor oil to treat hepatitis.
- Fungal infections-regularly apply castor oil coating onto the feet.
- Tinnitus-consume 6 to 8 drops of castor oil for 4 months.
- Hyperactivity-put castor oil coatings onto the abdominal area regularly.
- Stretch marks-prevent the development of stretch marks during pregnancy by massaging the skin with some castor oil.
- Hair growth-encourage proper hair growth by massaging the scalp with castor oil, 20 minutes before washing the hair.
- Nicotine addiction-consume few drops of castor oil every day to lower nicotine addiction more easily.
- Snoring-apply castor oil coatings on the stomach to reduce snoring.
- Back pain-apply castor oil coatings once per week to relieve back ache significantly.
- Dark spots-mix castor oil and baking soda and apply it onto the affected areas.
- Chronic hoarseness-apply castor oil coatings onto the neck regularly.
How to prepare castor oil coating
Cold pressed castor oil
A plastic foil
A bottle with hot water
Preparation: First, heat the pressed castor oil and then soak gauze in it. Squeeze out the excess oil and then place the gauze onto the affected area. Next, cover it with plastic foil and then put a hot water bottle and wrap everything with the towel.
Leave the coating for one hour. Lie down and relax during this time. The coatings can be used for 40 days.